Friday 31 January 2020

January Update!


A busy month of wedding makeup trials and some hair and makeup trials ahead of spring/summer weddings, it is going to be a busy year!




I have had lots of one-to-one makeup lessons as well as a group makeup lesson all locally in Harpenden.  I am happy to visit you in the comfort of your own home for lessons or you can visit me in Harpenden.



Eased into shoots slowly this month with just a couple which meant I have had time to plan and schedule work and some exciting new makeup workshops will be coming soon.



This is me at the Offley Place Open Evening, my last wedding show until the Autumn!
https://www.offleyplace.com




Why not treat your Mum to something a little different this Mothers day weekend and yourself to boot!  Tea and cake will be provided at this fun spring makeup workshop, book early to avoid disappointment.




To enquire or book for weddings, proms, events, workshops and lessons drop me an email at nikimakeup@aol.com

http://www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment