Friday 27 March 2020

Friday Fave! Kryolan Isopropyl Alcohol

I have long used Isopropyl alcohol for cleaning make-up brushes and sanitising my tools.  It is multi-purpose solvent used for a multitude of applications in make-up artistry.
For any Make-up artists that do not have this in their kit already, definitely add this as when we all return to work hygiene will be of more importance than ever before going forward.
At the beginning of the current COVID -19 situation in the UK I quickly ordered another can from Charles H Fox in Covent Garden https://uk.kryolan.com.  I ordered online and it arrived super fast by the next morning! Sadly I used it last weekend at a wedding which will be my last job for a while until the situation improves.



For all Bridal/Shoot enquiries please email. nikimakeup@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment