Saturday 31 October 2020

October Update!

Well it is all a bit dreary at the moment isn't it?  COVID plus winter approaching agh, I am trying to keep positive by not watching too much news, this and the odd sweet treat which certainly helps!

Thrilled to have a published shoot this month in 'Your Herts & Beds Wedding' magazine. This is now an online only magazine, follow this link to read the full shoot plus lots of other fun wedding stuff to see and read! https://www.county.wedding/image_upload/flippingbook/YHBW82/






I have been doing a number of branding photo shoots recently which I love.  I will be adding a new section to my website soon to show some of my recent work.  This was lovely Rachel who was very nervous having photographs taken but looked absolutely amazing!

Photography by the super talented Alison Burrows https://www.ajburrowsphotography.co.uk



Lots of hair styling this month too as well as makeup for shoots, trials and weddings.





I have also designed some face charts because I know what I need from a face chart when I am doing make up lessons for example, so I made just that!  Blank versions of these can be digitally downloaded from my Etsy shop. I am also going to produce physical face charts soon available on textured paper.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nikicreates?ref=shop_sugg







At the beginning of the month I spent a lovely weekend with my husband in beautiful Cambridge, a nice break from the crazy life we are all living right now.  I had not been shopping in so long I was like a caged animal that had been let loose! 







Out Out COVID Style! It was so nice to get dressed up a bit and have somewhere to go! Although with everything going in the wrong direction at the moment I will be staying safely at home mostly now hibernating during the winter.


Cute poodle pic! One of my little munchkins!


All makeup and hair enquiries www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment