Thursday 12 November 2020

Friday Fave! Rimmel Lasting Radiance Concealer

I love this concealer!  I have used it for a couple of years now, it is one of the few budget make-up items I like to use in my professional makeup kit.  It comes in six shades, I have them all and use them on most of my clients, mixing them to achieve the right shade if necessary. I find the coverage very good without being too heavy and thick. 

It is particularly good to use under the eyes as it contains vitamin C to banish tiredness, brightening and illuminating for a fresh faced look wide awake you!

If you have acne or require a full cover concealer for blemishes this isn't the best one for the job but if you have the odd small spot or area of redness and for under the eyes it is marvellous!

A definite Friday Fave! & a snip at £6.38.




No comments:

Post a Comment