Thursday 26 November 2020

November Update!

A quiet yet busy November!  Lockdown ensured very little physical make-up work for me however I have been busy behind the scenes at Nikimakeup HQ making sure my kit is sanitised and ready to go for a busy December!  I have also been getting to grips with a bit of web design updating my bridal website www.nikimakeup.co.uk and my beauty and branding website www.nikimakeup.com. This was a job in itself as 'technical' is not my strong point but it kept me busy and I am happy with the results... for now!

I have also planned a Black Friday offer if you book during the last weekend of November you can save 20% on a 1:1 makeup lesson with me.  The lesson can be taken anytime throughout 2020/2021but has to be booked during the event. Simply get in touch to book.
***RRP/ £120.00 now £96.00***



For those that are not aware I also have an Etsy shop with some of my art for sale! There is currently 20% off everything for Black Friday.  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nikicreates?ref=search_shop_redirect



Lastly Gift Vouchers are now available to buy in just a few simple clicks directly on my website www.nikimakeup.co.uk Treat someone you love this Christmas, available to purchase as late as Christmas Eve!



I have made my annual Christmas puddings and plan to make a Christmas cake in the next week too!  Lockdown has whizzed by this time around, time flies when you are having fun I guess I am good at keeping myself busy.  Still ploughing through my never ending to do list!


I have taken some time out to relax too, I have been binge watching Below Deck I love it! I have watched all 8 seasons in Lock down and now to start on Below Deck Mediterranean!

If you are reading this I hope you are coping well during the pandemic, things will be better for us all soon.

Stay safe and well!

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment