Saturday 1 May 2021

April Update!

Back to work month!  Three busy weeks back full of make-up lessons, bridal trials and shoots it certainly has been a whirlwind few weeks back to work.  I didn't realise how much I had missed my job until I was back doing it either, so I am very happy to be back doing what I love to do.

Here is a few of my candid phone snaps along the way:)

New ways of working... it is not easy doing makeup wearing a visor but it has to be done.


Another day another set up.  My office can be at a studio, wedding venue, clients house, hotel the list goes on.  It is great to work in so many varied and sometimes very interesting places. 

Behind the scenes of me on a recent bridal shoot.


Glowy skin on this bridal model and dreamy wavy hair.

Bridal Hair & makeup Trials have taken up a lot of my time over the last few weeks ahead of this years weddings.  Some brides I am meeting just weeks before their wedding day.

Make-up Heaven! My happy place.

How gorgeous is this models hair, I just went with the natural curl how could you not! Pink make-up complimented the look for a 'secret garden' themed wedding shoot.

I loved creating these dreamy waves.

Classic up-do bridal hair trialing.


Beautiful natural hair and makeup for this lovely Bride to Be!


My second wedding of 2021 how lucky am I to work on these gorgeous girls.


My favourite hair pic' has to be this!


All wedding, prom and occasion make-up and hair enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment