Monday 31 May 2021

May Update!

May has whizzed by, despite all the rain! A super busy month packed full of bridal trials ahead of summer weddings as well as actual weddings taking place again. It has been so amazing to be back working doing a job that I love.  2022 is looking very busy in the most part due to postponed weddings and I have even had a few bookings for 2023 so do book early to avoid any disappointment.

www.nikimakeup.co.uk  Instagram @nikimakeup

Below are just some of the beautiful ladies I have had the pleasure of working with.

Makeup for Brides, Mum's and Bridesmaid's!

Hairstyling for Brides & Bridesmaid's.

I also found time to do a bit of painting I am currently enjoying creating some spiritual artworks at the moment!  You can follow more of my art journey on Instagram @nikicreates.

I also have an Etsy shop and a website coming soon.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nikicreates?ref=search_shop_redirect
















No comments:

Post a Comment