Wednesday 5 January 2022

December Update!

Apologies I am a few days late with my December Update but I am easing back into work a bit slower than usual after slowing down over Christmas! I have enjoyed such a lovely long Christmas and New Year break down in Cornwall with family and friends.  It was so good to all be together even though things still were not quite "normal".  We were flow testing daily, no hugging and kissing outside our bubble, keeping distance as much as we could, limiting time with different family members and we even missed a new year party but it was perfect all the same just a bit different to the norm'!

Below are a few of my snaps. 

My pooches always love opening Christmas presents too, they are twelve and fourteen now never too old!










We enjoyed so many lovely dog walks.



















Fowey, is definitely a new favourite of mine.










My Homemade Christmas pud goes down well every year.










Beautiful St Ives










Marazion












But now it's back to it! 2022 is a busy year for Weddings, I have almost 60 booked already this year. I spent yesterday contacting March-May brides to arrange pre-wedding trials.  Brides after May will be contacted next week.  I cannot wait to meet everyone! I have my brand new garden studio all set up and ready to start working in so I am super excited. If you are getting married this year and reading this do book your suppliers sooner rather than later as it unusually busy due to the pandemic.  I do still have availability this year and I am also taking bookings for 2023.

Wishing you all a very Happy & Healthy 2022!

X


All Enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment