My Birthday month!
I had a lovely birthday in the Spanish sunshine, with a birthday dinner in Malaga at https://www.restaurantemnl.com/.
What I am watching...
So many good shows at the moment we smashed through The Gentlemen on Netflix and are currently enjoying Mobland on Paramount. I also love my weekly guilty pleasures of Below Deck and MIC.
What I am reading...
I am enjoying 'Driving over Lemons' by Chris Stewart and in Spain I brought 'Beth Ha Muerto' my first fictional novel in Spanish by Katie Bernet which I look forward to attempting to start next!
What I am doing...
Work wise I am organising pre-wedding trials for late this year/early next year weddings.
Organising and planning my upcoming make-up workshops.
I have had a good organise of my makeup kit and I am looking into introducing a cleaner kit as much as possible going forward, cleaner as in product ingredients - my kit is always sparkling!
I have also had to increase my fees for 2027, however all bookings made this year will receive 2026 rates!
I still have some makeup videos I made months ago I need to edit which I keep putting off so hopefully by next month's update this will be done.
I also plan to update my website galleries.
Oh and actually doing the physical makeup and hair too!
Non-work related I am focussed on loosing weight as with the number of holidays I have managed to enjoy this year I have piled on a few unwanted pounds! I am not dieting but definitely reducing portion size and eating healthy lots of fruit veg, nuts, meat and fish. No junk basically! Obviously anyone who knows me there is definitely the old treat here or there though!
I have also started taking creatine as I thought about it a year ago and never got around to it. I do quite a lot of gym and pilates so hoping it is helpful for me to take.
I am still enjoying some lovely sunny dog walks with the weather being so nice and warm still.
Lastly I guess I am sorting out my summer/winter wardrobe argh I hate this swap over time of year, I would like to remain in summer all year please.
What I am eating...
On holiday I casually tried prawns and started eating them, a total shock to all who know me!
With the slight change in weather I have enjoyed my first Sunday roast lunch of the autumn season in Hampstead at The Hollybush https://www.hollybushhampstead.co.uk/, we highly recommend it!
I have also started cooking my go to ramen dish which is hearty and filling! An autumn/winter dish only!
I am trying to eat more oily fish like sardines which I do not really like but hey ho... and introducing lots of different beans into our diet.
What I am drinking...
I always start my day with lemon water followed by a couple of coffees. Sangria and red wine were by holiday go to's and red wine generally is my vibe. I am also loving the Dragonfly green tea with mint and I have just introduced camomile tea before bed! Ooh and I also made my first ever smoothie, late to the party I know... it was delicious!
Current mood, in fact who am I kidding always my mood!
If you would like to book on an upcoming makeup workshop see further details here: https://www.nikimakeup.co.uk/clientlist
No comments:
Post a Comment