Wednesday 10 November 2010

IN THE NEWS: WATERCOLOUR BLUSH


My make-up product of the moment is Daniel Sandler's award winning watercolour liquid blusher in shade 'Cherub'. Many of my clients ask about this product as I apply the liquid to my hand from its dinky bottle it seems to attract immediate attention. I love Cherub watercolour because it gives the effect of a natural, fresh looking cream blush yet is waterproof and lasts all day. I like to apply with my fingertips to the cheeks, blend a little then use a foundation brush to blend further for a perfect finish. A tiny dot of this product goes a long way and there are a variety of other shades to choose from. Cherub is my favourite as it is a subtle baby pink that I find suitable for most skin tones. This oil free product is particularly great if you are prone to blush disappearing by lunch time!

Available from Harrods Urban retreat & http://www.beautique.com/ at £12.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment