Monday 15 November 2010

INSPIRE:A recent test shoot...

Last Friday I did a test shoot with Photographer Ian Hooten. The make-up and hair began quite natural and simple as you can see below. Next I went stronger with the eye make-up and for the last shot I experimented with some felt.... I am not sure I achieved what I was looking for with the felt but thats why I did the test, some tests work some don't! These are not however the final images just an example of what we did.
Eye Make up products I used were all by MAC and included carbon black shadow plus the following matte brown shadows (espresso, symmetry, cork and embark). Untitled eyepaint was used as a base, eyeliner consisted of MAC smoulder kohl pencil, Bobbi brown gel eyeliner and MAC splashproof black mascara. False lashes were added from Mister Mascara and applied using Duo adhesive. I also used this glue to stick pieces of felt onto the face in the third look. Base products used include Chanel Vitalumiere foundation, Laura Mercier secret concealer and MAC blot powder. On the lips... Daniel Sandler lipgloss in super femme worn over MAC Oak lip pencil and MAC lipstick in fleshpot. When the images are ready I will hopefully choose a favourite one or two for my portfolio.




















No comments:

Post a Comment