1) Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer.
For fabulous long lasting coverage.
2) Creme de la Mer: The Eye balm Intense.
Miracle cream to hydrate, brighten and banish skin conditions such a eczema.
3) Lucas Papaw Ointment.
The ultimate lip balm and a super ointment for dry skin conditions.
4) BioDerma Crealine H2O cleanser.
Super gentle cleanser that easily removes even stubborn make-up.
5) YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres glossy lip stains.
Superb array of colours that shine brightly and really last without drying the lips.
6) Kiko Cosmetics lip pencils.
Fabulous long wearing colours at an even more fabulous price.
7) Kiko Cosmetics Lipsticks.
Super range of colours and different finishes at a super price.
8) Stick on nails
My new Obsession for trendy nails. Check out some of my recent choices below!
Different brands are available at most good Chemists and make up stores.
9) St. Tropez Gradual Everyday Body Moisturiser
Keep that gorgeous glow even in winter.
10) Loreal Absolute Make-up Remover Eye & Lip.
My all time favorite eye make up remover, non-oily and removes even waterproof make-up.