Saturday 1 February 2014

January Update!

January is always a horribly depressing month the Christmas fun is all over and the weather is bleak!
I am seriously over the amount of rain we have had this year too and so not enjoying dog walks either in the rain or trying to avoid it!

I have spent most of January testing creatively and updating my portfolio.  This has also been a busy period of organizing most of this years brides, 2014 looks like a busy one for weddings!

I am thrilled to be the new recommended supplier for Make-up artistry at St .Michaels Manor, St.Albans.

Pinterest has also helped to lift my spirits this month, I love pinning everyday my favorite things to keep motivated.
http://www.pinterest.com/nikimakeup/

See some pic's from my month below!
 Beauty.

 Behind the scenes...

A rare bright morning walk!


Hailstones like you would not believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment