Thursday 31 July 2014

July Update!

I have loved the super sunny hot July in the UK! What a scorcher it has been : )
I have really enjoyed some relaxing down time in the garden and long walks and exercise outdoors it really has been bliss.







July started with a flurry of prom make up's followed by a truly beautiful wedding for Charlotte at stunning Coworth Park. It has been another busy month of shoots and weddings.
This month also saw my second wedding anniversary celebrations we had a lovely meal at Thompson at Darcys in St.Albans and will be visiting Pennyhill Spa for a relaxing weekend break. We surprisingly got each other the same card. Second anniversary is cotton so I had some fun cotton cupcakes made at www.heavenisacupcake.net




I also made my first loaf of bread! #breadmaker 
I got inspired at Tate Modern seeing The Matisse Cut Outs exhibition, you really must see it before it ends in September!

 I saw this in Selfridges and fell in love with it!
 My lippy artwork, I am lips obsessed at the moment.
I am also inspired by mosaic and mosaic art at the moment and hope to create my own mosaic masterpiece soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment