Friday 13 April 2018

Friday Fave: Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector gets a thumbs up from me!

Relatively new to my professional kit I have been using this for the last couple of months and I am liking the results!

This creamy corrector banishes under eye darkness by brightening under the eyes and correcting the skin tone. It does not settle in fine lines and wrinkles and prepares skin beautifully for concealer.
A creamy consistency that offers perfect coverage and illumination to the under eye area.

Available in two shades Light to Medium and Medium to Dark.

Simply pat on using fingertips or apply with a synthetic haired makeup brush.  I like to blend this pink toned camouflage into the skin using my ring finger to neutralise any darkness, it blends and melts into skin effortlessly.

To prevent the product from drying out keep the cap tightly closed.




£24.00 Available at www.spacenk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment