Friday 27 April 2018

Friday Fave! - Label.M Texturising Volume Spray

I love this product, it is a firm staple in my professional hair kit and I have been using it for the last few years.

It is a dry mist that creates instant textured height and volume to the hair. It has a dry shampoo texture with the hold of a hairspray and is not sticky.

I apply it at the roots of the hair and then use either my fingers to massage and lift the hair or a comb to back comb for more volume.  I have used it on short, medium and long hair styles and on both fine and thick hair and the result is consistently good.  A little goes a long way, don't use too much just one short blast is sufficient.

If you are looking to achieve volume and body in your hairstyle then this is the product for you!







£13.50 200ml
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Label-M-Texturising-Volume-Spray/dp/B00J370Z4C

£14.75 200ml
https://www.lookfantastic.com/label.m-texturising-volume-spray-200ml/10915550.html

No comments:

Post a Comment