Friday 22 March 2019

Friday Fave! MAC Blot Powder

This has been in a staple in both my professional makeup kit and my personal makeup bag for my entire career spanning over fifteen years! I cannot say many products last as a favourite for that long.

The powder comes in five shades for all skin tones with a powder puff in the compact.
Light, medium, medium dark, dark and deep dark
I use medium dark and this is the most used shade in my professional kit as well.

I like to apply it with a brush on clients for a natural finish or with a puff if shine on the skin is strong.
I use the puff in the compact on myself and control shine and keep my makeup set all day using this powder, it never leaves my handbag!

This powder is great for oily/combination skin, professional makeup work and special situations in life when you really need your makeup to last without looking shiny.  It also achieves a sheer and natural finish which I absolutely love.

It is an oil control powder that has super minimal colour so it will not change the colour of your base foundation the more you apply throughout the day.  It simply sets makeup in place very well and blots shine.

I 100% recommend this product and have yet to find anything thats beats it.

Retail £22.50

https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/13849/301/products/makeup/face/powder/blot-powderpressed

No comments:

Post a Comment