Thursday 21 October 2021

Friday Fave: Charlotte Tilbury Jewel pots!

I am in love with the Limited Edition Charlotte Tilbury Jewel pots!  If you like sparkly eyes these are definitely for you!











I think these are perfect for the festive season ahead of us!

They are creme eyeshadows and are available in just the two shades WALK OF NO SHAME (copper creme sparkle) and PILLOW TALK (pink creme sparkle).

They come in the most adorably cute pots and I am really impressed at the staying power. I have been wearing Pillow Talk for a few weeks now and it stays put all day! I do wear my trusty MAC primer underneath which may help (MAC Soft Ochre paint pot).

They glide on easily and blend seamlessly, I usually apply and blend with my ring finger.

The Pillow Talk shade is an absolute must for Flower girls and Bridesmaids!

Limited edition.

£24.00












www.charlottetilbury.com



No comments:

Post a Comment