Thursday 7 October 2021

My Top 3 Beauty Tips for Brides before the Big Day!


  1. “Commit to a good skin care routine” in the lead up to the wedding day. A cleanser and moisturiser at minimum ideally include a separate eye cream, serum, gentle exfoliator, regular face masks, and an spf. I recommend La Roche Posay https://www.laroche-posay.co.uk I have seen far too many brides this year who do not use moisturiser and believe me I can tell before I ask! Your foundation and wedding day make-up will blend seamlessly and look so much better on hydrated and well nourished skin. If you have been investing in “facials” in the months prior to the wedding make sure the last one is at least a week before the big day in case of any break out, this will give the skin time to heal.
  2. I cannot emphasise enough “do not try new products” in the last few weeks before your wedding or go for a new hair cut or colour. I have seen it all! Brides unhappy with new hairstyles, breakouts following facials, ring marks left from cupping treatments, streaky/patchy or worse still too dark/orange fake tans, brows coloured too dark or uneven, and allergies to eyelash extensions and waxing or threading. It is just not worth the risk!
  3. “Look after your Well-Being”. It is so important to do this as the pre-wedding stresses can really take their toll especially during the pandemic.  Take time for some pampering, drink plenty of water, eat healthily, exercise, get enough sleep and try meditation if you don’t already. I highly recommend this for relaxing the body and calming the mind. Ten to fifteen minutes meditation daily is my ultimate de-stress tool.  Pamper yourself the night before. Use a dry sheet mask for that bridal glow and relax and unwind for a few hours, by now the to do list should be all checked off and you can sit back, delegate and enjoy! I recommend https://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/product/dry-sheet-face-mask

                  Photo Credit @ayellephoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment