Tuesday 30 August 2022

August Update!

I am enjoying the gorgeous summer we are having! I have actually got to wear most of my summer clothes for a pleasant change and flip flops all the way for me after breaking my little toe shoes are just not an option at the moment so its been lucky the weather is on my side!

It is peak wedding season so very little time for anything else for me at the moment although this last week in August has been busy with bridal trials ahead of Autumn weddings.  I think most established wedding suppliers are still battling a backlog of Covid weddings even into next year.  It is looking very busy already so do book all your favourite suppliers early to avoid being disappointed!

Here is a little of what I have been up to this month!


























































































































Above is my garden studio where bridal trials and other makeup and hair appointments can take place.  It really is a happy little haven where the magic really does happen!  I absolutely love my job and look forward to meeting you if you have an appointment booked to see me soon.

I actually have some time off this weekend so will be recharging in the sunshine before a super busy September and October. I hope you also enjoy the long bank holiday weekend!

My website gallery has some updating to do for this year (on the to do list!) but Instagram posts my most recent work daily.

All Enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment