Monday 1 August 2022

July Update!

My busiest month this year for weddings and possibly the hottest and yes I did have a wedding on the day of 40 degree heat! See my little set up below and the beautiful bride after makeup.


















The wedding was at a very old house in St Albans and the original toilets still in use were very much a talking point of the bridal preparations!










I also celebrated my tenth wedding anniversary! I love this photo of us dancing our wedding night away and I always find it funny I didn't top my makeup once I was clearly having too much fun in the moment.










Mum and I also saw Michael Bublé at Hatfield House finally this should have been in 2020 but due to Covid was delayed twice, it was such a great evening with perfect weather.










I started the month at a new venue for me www.clivedenhouse.co.uk , which was stunning and I am sure I will be back.




































Lots of weddings and trials ahead of autumn weddings, here is a few snaps I grabbed along the way.
































































































Created some lovely hairstyles recently too, these are a few of my personal favourites.


































All enquires via www.nikimakeup.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment