Tuesday 29 November 2022

November Update!

Finally out of crazy wedding season what a year it has been! I have just had a few weddings this month so have tried to take some down time after what has been a treadmill of a year so far! I am so lucky I absolutely love my job it helps with the back breaking exhaustion of carrying heavy kit and standing all day, not to mention some of the ridiculously early starts! I am grateful everyday for every client that chooses to work with me and I really do give 110% to each and every one of you.  I actually have a couple of weekends off this month and intend to fully make the most of them!










Below is one of my gorgeous November Brides that I styled hair and make-up for at Milling Barn https://www.millingbarn.co.uk.


















Lots of my recent hair work below, its funny I find it so much easier to get hair images than make-up ones, the majority of people are not so keen on photographing their faces as opposed to the black of their head!  I also do a lot more bridal hair styling than I did ten years ago which I am also enjoying, part up part down styles are definitely my personal favourite.



































I am currently receiving a high volume of wedding enquiries for 2023 and 2024! Do book early to avoid disappointment, I now have very limited availability in Jan, Feb, May, June and August next year.
See www.nikimakeup.co.uk for further details.





No comments:

Post a Comment