Tuesday 30 April 2024

April Update!

What a month! April has been mixed emotions a few big changes happening in my personal life so it feels like its been a bit crazy lately to be honest however holidays are booked soon so its time for a well deserved switch off and recharge before a busy summer of weddings which I am super excited about. 

I have still been doing lots of trials this month ahead of August/September weddings mostly.  Here are some hair trial images, I am keeping the make-up looks sacred until after the weddings!























I met with some old and new clients for Special Occasions this month lots of lovely ladies heading out to special events.






































I rounded off April with a personal branding shoot with the lovely Kate at https://www.klcreative.net who I have worked with lots and knew would be perfect to put me at ease. Many hours were spent prepping and cleaning ahead of the shoot I took this picture afterwards and took a sigh of relief, another thing ticked off the never ending "To Do" list!


















I am also thrilled and honoured to have won Best Makeup Artist at The English Hair & Beauty Awards 2024, this has been a definite highlight!










All Hair & Makeup Enquires via www.nikimakeup.com and www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment