Thursday 23 May 2024

Friday Fave! Rare Beauty Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter

Rare beauty a brand by Selena Gomez is vegan and cruelty free.

I firstly just love the product name "positive light" I am all about positivity especially as I sit here on the rainiest, greyest May day...I belong in the sunshine.

I had a good play with this brand on holiday last week in Marbella where incidentally it was definitely sunny and positive vibes!

I love the packaging and the texture of this product it is divine (literally like silk)! It is like the finish of a liquid but it is a powder!

The reason I like this highlighter so much is it gives a glass-like dewy glow to the skin that looks so natural! The powder itself glides on seamlessly. 

The best bit it does not sit in fine lines (tested!). It is long wearing (transfer and smudge proof) and water resistant perfect for summer that is coming!

PRO TIP:  I like to apply to the tops of my cheekbones for a killer glow and highlight around my eyes to make them pop under the arch of the brow, centre of the lid and inner and outer corner of the eye.

There are six shades, I opted for shade 'Mesmerize' a rose bronze shade perfect to highlight summer sun-kissed skin.  This will enhance a wide range of skin tones and types (suitable for sensitive skin), I would say suitable for all ages too :)

A firm Friday Favourite and a great new addition to my pro kit!


RRP. £26.00

https://www.rarebeauty.com/products/positive-light-silky-touch-highlighter?variant=40253134930055


FOUNDER QUOTE

“Being rare is about being comfortable with yourself. I've stopped trying to be perfect. I just want to be me.”

SELENA GOMEZ, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment