Sunday 30 June 2024

June Update!

June! I love this month it always feels like summer finally in the UK.

A lot of lovely weddings this month, I am fully into wedding season now and loving it! Some hot and sunny ones and some not so hot and sunny ones but all wonderful and enjoyed just the same.

June began at a new venue for me in Peterborough the very grand Holmewood Hall, a great choice if you are still venue hunting! https://www.holmewood-hall.co.uk


























I had a lovely wedding at www.farmhouseatredcoats.co.uk one of my favourite local venues, hair and makeup for five it was busy one but fab' all the same.


















I also had a Sunday wedding which are not as common, I have a few over the summer this was at www.northmymms.co.uk


















A beautiful bride that I did hair and makeup for who had a reception in a marquee at home, it did sound quite a lot of work in the lead up but I am sure it was worth all the joy!


























Another bridal party that had a marquee wedding, what a gorgeous bunch of girls!
































I do quite a lot of weddings at  www.tewinbury.co.uk and it was nice to visit on a sunny June day.










Incidentally I am now quite booked up in peak months next year already so do enquire and reserve your date soon to avoid any disappointment. For all makeup and hair enquiries www.nikimakeup.co.uk

Proms, Ascot and this weekend (last in June!) I have a school ball all keeping me busy in my Harpenden based studio.



































I am really into eating a date or two with a coffee mid morning at the moment I think it is after we had them at breakfast on holiday last month, nice instead of chocalate/cake! Have you tried dates, do you like them I'd love to know!  I have also been enjoying breakfasts in the garden, it is just so nice to get outside.


















We visited Knebworth house one weekend which was fab' a really interesting day out, do go if you haven't been! www.knebworthhouse.com


















































When I am not working I have been doing some painting and sketching you can follow my art shenanigans @nikicreates.  I think I am a "fair-weather" artist I seem to do loads in the warmer months when I can sit outside in the fresh air and listen to the sounds and sights of nature around me which inspires me.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment