Thursday 27 June 2024

FRIDAY FAVE! Charlotte Tilbury SPF 50 INVISIBLE UV FLAWLESS PORELESS PRIMER

I absolutely love this primer for the summer month's especially!  This is a definite "Friday Fave" and has been a firm staple in my pro' kit since it launched a few years back.  

It gives a gorgeous glow to the skin, primes, protects and hydrates as well as reducing pores and fine lines, ...and yes it really does!

A lightweight formula and the best bit which I love for my clients having professional photos taken there is no "flash back", that mean's no white mark's under the eye in your pictures ladies!

This can be worn alone following your normal skin care routine or as a primer underneath make up.

Contains Hyaluronic acid to plump the skin, a soft focus beauty glow filter,  UVA and UVB and SPF 50 as well as a myriad of other supercharged ingredients!

Suitable for every age, skin type and tone.

I like to apply this with my finger tips and massage into the face alternatively a brush would be great for even application. A little actually does go a long way.

30 ml RRP £40.00

www.charlottetilbury.com



No comments:

Post a Comment