Thursday 6 June 2024

Friday Fave! Weleda Skin Food Light

Certified Natural organic skincare.

I have been using this lotion for a few months now it provides a lovely base before makeup application and literally feels like it is feeding my skin before I go to sleep at night.  I actually have oily skin but I really get on well with this lotion.  It is now a firm staple in my professional makeup kit too. I have not tried the original skin food but I definitely think the light version is fabulous in its own right.

An Intensive, instant moisturising skin care lotion containing organic sunflower oil and natural extracts of calendula, pansy and chamomile.

Skin Food Light provides the skin with instant moisture and protects from drying out, is quickly absorbed and leaves skin feeling soft and protected.

It can also be used on the body, areas such as hands, feet and elbows will really benefit.

Top Tip: I love to massage a small pea sized amount of the lotion on to extra dry areas for immediate intense hydration.

30ml £8.95 travel size

75ml £14.95



No comments:

Post a Comment