Thursday 15 August 2024

FRIDAY FAVE! BY TERRY HYALURONIC GLOW SETTING MIST

I have been using this setting spray for a few months now on myself and also in my professional makeup kit.

It is a fine mist that gives skin a radiant glow and feels refreshing and hydrating as well as setting make-up very well all day.

A skin care infused formula including 8 different Hyaluronic acid types technology, a protective complex of camellia Japonica Flower extract, ceramides and probiotics that help protect against external aggressors leaving skin feeling flawless.  Hylaronic acid has amazing hydrating properties keeping the skin looking radiant.

Pro Tip: I like to spray this on the face after moisturiser has settled and before applying makeup on top to prime the skin.  I will then spray again to set once I have finished makeup application. 

It is a clean and vegan formula, fragrance and alcohol free.

In fact I have been using this and the Hyaluronic setting powder together and my skin looks better than ever even if I do say so myself!  You can read my earlier blogpost on the setting powder here https://nikismakeupvault.blogspot.com/2024/06/friday-fave-by-terry-hyaluronic-pressed.html

A definite Friday Fave!

RRP: £37.00




No comments:

Post a Comment