Thursday 22 August 2024

FRIDAY FAVE! REVLON ULTRA HD SNAP! NAIL POLISH

Well I absolutely love this nail polish.  Revlon have outdone themselves with this one! 

I have been wearing this colour (no .31) all summer long, it is such a great shade.

The product applies easily with a nicely designed ergonomic cap to hold and gives a professional long lasting hi-gloss finish that dries quickly too.

A definitely Friday Fave for anyone who actually still paints their nails like I do!  

The colour is opaque and looks good with just one coat however I do still like two apply two layers.  You can also apply this without the need for top and base coats. I do still prefer to do this but maybe out of habit!

These are also clean 100% Vegan nail polish that are made with over 78% natural ingredients and without a lot of controversial ingredients found in some other nail polishes. 

Available in 17 shades, the shade I wear is called 'She's on Fire' no 31.

RPP. £17.99











No comments:

Post a Comment