Thursday 10 October 2024

FRIDAY FAVE! Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Fair Lipstick

I confess I brought this colour to add to my pro' kit but I absolutely love it and haven't stopped wearing it in the last two weeks I have had it, so I will have to order another for my kit as this one is staying firmly in my handbag!

Pillow Talk Fair is cool toned pink with a satin finish, the perfect shade for fair skin tones. It reminds me a lot of MAC Faux for any MAC lovers out there, which has always been a personal favourite of mine as it is the only lipstick I have ever worn that my husband said he liked! 

I like to apply the original 'pillow talk' lip cheat pencil to define lips prior to applying this colour as I find it gives a little more definition on the lip shape, but it obviously pairs perfectly with lip cheat liner 'pillow talk fair' as well.

Pillow talk lipsticks are long lasting and conditioning so feel very comfortable to wear not to mention the gorgeous rose gold packaging.

With one Pillow talk product selling every two seconds what are you waiting for!

I also have a discount code for your first online order at Charlotte Tilbury to save 15%

Use code nikilFB4J2  at checkout 

Happy Shopping!

RRP.£28.00

https://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/product/k-i-s-s-i-n-g-pillow-talk-fair-2



No comments:

Post a Comment