Thursday 31 October 2013

October Update!

I hate winter it is official but thankfully October has been relatively mild and sunny in parts so it is not all bad, plus we have just booked our belated honeymoon to Mauritius so we have that to look forward to before Christmas which will be here before we know it!

The wedding season has started to slow down after the crazy summer whirlwind of fabulous weddings I was lucky enough to be involved in.  I have now had time to catch up on the admin' that has been piling up and recharge my batteries a little!

I love Christmas and am very organised this year I have made two Christmas puddings and a Christmas cake.  I have also already started the Christmas shopping and gift wrapping already!

My Macmillan coffee morning held at the beginning of the month raised £281.00 which I am thrilled about.

Below are some of my pictures from October.

X
Bridal shoot at Hertford Castle


                                         Christmas puds in the making!

Wedding fashion show at Offley Place

  Glamour magazine shoot on the beach in Southwold
 Home made strawberry cupcakes ;)
  Homemade Chocolate cherry brownies were a firm favorite!

  Behind the scenes at a Good Housekeeping Magazine shoot
Another day another shoot all set up ready for action!


No comments:

Post a Comment