Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Holiday Sun Essentials!

I will soon be going on holiday and here are my essential holiday sun products!

St Tropez Gradual Tan Medium/Dark 
I have been using this almost daily during the summer months for a couple of years now to keep my skin hydrated and achieve a healthy bronzed glow. I have always used the medium dark shade as this seems to work well for me.

Nivea Sun Factor 20
I have used Nivea suncare for years and have never had any problems with it, so I stick to what works! I particularly like the fact it is non-greasy and applies easily for an even coverage. I love the smell and it moisturizes my skin beautifully at the same time as protecting it.

Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF 50
I love this handy travel size tube to carry with me on the go.  I use it to apply to sensitive areas such as moles, scars and the tops of my ears. I also use it on my face before make-up to moisturise and protect as it feels lightweight and non-greasy and never causes spots like some products can.

Lucas Papaw Ointment
I have often raved about this wonder product before, this is my absolute essential on holiday!
I use it to smooth down flyaway hair, add radiance on my cheekbones, as a lip balm and to soothe bites instantly.  It is also super to apply to burns, scars and grazes it works for just about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment