Thursday 22 March 2018

Friday Fave: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner 300ml

This week's "Friday Fave" is Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner which I have been using for a good month or so now.  I am a huge fan and indeed of the daily shampoo.

This is excellent for colour treated hair.  My hair colourist for the first time ever said my hair seemed in much better condition, I am convinced it is totally down to this Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner combo!

Enriched with proteins, amino acids and panthenol it strengthens and moisturises helping to repair colour treated hair.

Apply a small amount to your palms and massage into the hair, you will notice hair instantly de- tangles and feels silky and smooth.

My hair feels shinier and healthier than it has in a long time. I recommend using this in conjunction with the daily shampoo (£11.75).



Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner Retails at £14.50
Available at www.lookfantastic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment