Friday 24 July 2020

FRIDAY FAVE! Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil Ballet Pink

This is such a great nude pale pink that suits so many people! I literally use this all the time in my kit it is one of my go-to lip liners.  If you are looking for a perfect natural pink liner this will likely be it!

It also comes with a sharpener which is an added bonus, I don't know many beauty brands that do this!  The velvety formula smoothly glides on and gives long-lasting definition and these pencils really do stay on well! I often wear it alone applied all over the lip with a little lip balm on top.  Alternatively you can outline lips before or after applying lip colour whichever suits your preference.






.

RRP. £19.00
https://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product/2343/32757/makeup/lips/lip-liner/lip-pencil#/shade/Ballet_Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment