Friday 10 July 2020

FRIDAY FAVE! LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE SOFTENING FOAMING GEL

I love a gel facial wash and this one from LA ROCHE-POSAY is my new favourite!
I have been using it for around six months now, I love the feel of it on my skin it actually feels soft as you apply it to your skin.
I take a large pea sized amount into the palm of my hand lather it up with warm water and apply to my face in gentle circular movements rinsing off well.  It removes all traces of makeup leaving skin feeling refreshed and gently cleansed.
This is great for anyone who has sensitive skin as it is hypoallergenic, suitable for normal/combination intolerant and sensitive skin and is ph 5.5.




Interesting facts!

*Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allegy UK

*9/10 Dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin


RRP £12.50 150ml

www.laroche-posay.co.uk
www.boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment