Thursday 10 February 2022

Friday Fave! La Mer The Cleansing Foam

I brought this to try in the Black Friday event before Christmas as I have wanted to try the La Mer Cleanser for some time.  I have used the moisturising cream and eye balm for many years and have always been very pleased with them both.

I have to say I am completely converted with the cleanser now too! La Mer do have a few different options for cleansers but I have always preferred a foaming cleanser that I can rinse off.

My skin feels so nourished after cleansing with it as well as soothed, calmed and super clean.  In recent years I developed mild rosacea and I swear it has helped using this product it really achieves a calm, soft brightened complexion after use...I love it!

I use a small pea sized amount lathered in my fingertips and applied in circular motions to my face then rinsed off with warm water.  A small amount is enough to remove with ease every scrap of makeup! 

Made with La Mer's Deconstructed waters it effectively draws out impurities and excess oil without disrupting the skin's moisture barrier.

No Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphates.










£75.00 for 125ml 



No comments:

Post a Comment