Tuesday 31 January 2023

January Update!

January blues anyone? I have not enjoyed recent weeks ...roll on Spring! I am definitely a summer person I hate this time of the year but at least I have had lots of beautiful new brides to meet for pre-wedding trials ahead of the spring summer wedding season!

I was also a Hitched Awards winner for the second year running which is a great start to 2023!












Here are some of the Brides I have met recently for hair and makeup trials.















I also had my first wedding of the year on 7th January at Luton Hoo Hotel where I am the recommended Hair & Makeup Artist.

Elegant Hair and makeup for beautiful Jayne.




I still have some availability for 2023 and I am also taking bookings for 2024.

All enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment