Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Update

Easter seems a long time ago now as I sit writing this....I definitely had a chocolate filled Easter! My lovely husband brought me a three layer box of my favourite Leonidas chocolate's. We spent the holiday decorating our bedroom in pale duck egg blue shades (see pictures below).

April was a good month mostly due to the weather at last the UK saw some sunshine which was so long overdue.

This month I have been a little obsessed with heated eyelash curlers trying to make the most of my short fair lashes. It has also been a monumental beauty month as at the ripe old age of 33 I decided it was time to start using a face serum! I opted for the long established favourite Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair and I have to say my skin has visibly showed a brighter clarity almost immediately.

It has been a busy month with wedding season in full swing now so lots of brides to beautify as well as bridal trial runs, make up lessons, and photo shoots. I also spent an informative training day at Dermalogica HQ and received lots of fab' Dermalogica goodies for my kit (see training day pic' below).


Thrilled to say I have just been awarded 'Best Make up Artist Hertfordshire' in The Wedding Industry Experts Awards 2013 and I am now ranked top 20 in the world! See my work at www.nikimakeup.co.uk













No comments:

Post a Comment