Friday 10 July 2015

June Update!

Apologies for the slightly delayed post this month, I am busier than ever in my work and personal life at the moment!

Here are just some of the beauties I have had the pleasure of meeting for make-up trials and wedding make-up.






For April and May we stayed in a holiday in let in beautiful Much Hadham while our building works took place, this was my little cosy office and stunning views everyday.





I also had a lovely holiday in Spain this month visiting Ronda, Granada, Loja, Benahavis and Marbella, however the pictures prove it does rain in spain too.








And then it was back to this... living in utter turmoil at the moment while our kitchen and bathroom are extended...when I am not painting faces I am painting walls! We are getting there very slowly and normal life will resume shortly I hope...




I also just received this lovely photo of a recent bridal make-up for stunning Jen.


No comments:

Post a Comment