Thursday 11 November 2021

Friday Fave! YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer

I have been testing out this primer for some months now, I like it so much it has remained in my makeup bag rather than going into my kit after initial testing so clearly I need to get another one! 

Firstly I love the bottle with pretty little flecks of expensive looking gold within the transparent serum.  It is super smooth and silky in texture and easily smoothes fine lines and open pores as well as providing a smooth base before foundation. Makeup glides on top of this primer beautifully, blending seamlessly.  I apply a small pea sized amount (one pump) to the back of my hand and smooth over my cheeks, forehead and chin using my fingertips.

A primer to blur any imperfections and boost skin's radiance at the same time as well as keeping makeup in place all day what more do you need? 












RRP £32.00

https://www.yslbeauty.co.uk/en_GB/makeup/complexion/primer

No comments:

Post a Comment