Monday 29 November 2021

November update!

Exciting things are happening at Niki Makeup HQ! I am currently having a studio built in my garden.  It was originally for me to paint in, but seeing the space coming to life I think it will be great to also use as a hair and makeup studio for my clients.  I am super excited right now as it will be ready at the beginning of  January for 2022 Bridal trials.  I look forward to sharing some photos and further details with you soon.

Sneak peak...



I have had quite a few weddings still this month which is unusual for me as November is usually much quieter but with so many postponements there is no peak season at the moment! 

Lots of hairstyling for me recently as well.  These were taken at the gorgeous https://www.essendonweddings.co.uk I have worked here a couple of times recently and it fast becoming one of my favourite venues so do check it out if you are currently venue hunting!







Lots of waves on shorter hair this month, this has definitely been a popular request.





Lovely to back as always at https://www.south-farm.co.uk/weddings/ creating this lovely natural makeup look.










Bun styles are always a popular choice for bridesmaids or a special occasion.















I met with the lovely Natalie for natural hair and makeup ahead of her branding shoot for her Osteopathy business with the super talented https://www.ajburrowsphotography.co.uk










I had some face chart fun, for those that don't know I have my own face charts available to purchase at my Etsy store.  These are great to practice makeup designs and to record clients makeup following appointments. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nikicreates?ref=profile_header


































Being a really summer girl I have so enjoyed the sunny blue skies of November!










I also went into London for the first time in two years! We had a lovely stroll around Covent Garden and even took our pooches with us.










I had my Covid Booster, so fully jabbed which is great! 










Finally one of my beautiful November brides...










...and one of my bridal makeup trials.










I am offering Special Occasion Hair and Makeup appointments in December ahead of Christmas parties so do book in if you are interested.  I also have Gift vouchers available to purchase on my website if you are looking for a gift with a bit of a difference these can be used for Special Occasions, Makeup Lessons and Master classes.


All bridal enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk

Branding/ Headshots/Shoots/Events via www.nikimakeup.com

As always keep up to date with my daily updates on Instagram @nikimakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment